F - naturalfinegeh

Thursday 18 August 2016

CROCHET BRAIDS : ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW


Its been quite a long break for me , work has been so demanding  , I had to hold back on my posts, i am not fully back but I will try my best to update as often as I possibly can.

During my long break, I found a new "Hair Crush" ,CROCHET BRAIDS!!! Yassssss. Well this has been in for quite some time now but I just started crushing hehehe.... 

For some time now crochet braids have been a growing trend. Having been popular in the late nineties , this practical hairstyle is back, but a little different from its earlier trend. It is influenced by the natural hair movement today, it has more kinky and natural looking textures and the  styles created are styles that you’ll typically see a naturalista sporting (havana twists, braid outs, flexi rod sets etc . You may mistake crochet braids for someone’s real hair, which is one of the reasons we’re big fans of the look. If you’re thinking about jumping on the crochet bandwagon, here’s everything you need to know about this trending hairstyle.



Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment