F MY SIMPLE CORNROW LOOK -SOMETIMES EASY DOES IT... - naturalfinegeh

Tuesday 22 November 2016

MY SIMPLE CORNROW LOOK -SOMETIMES EASY DOES IT...

Sometimes I really get tired of wearing wigs, manipulating my natural hair and braiding . So........, this week , I decided to make my hair into CORN ROWS(all back) . I just needed my scalp to breathe and my hair to relax for a bit . Here is my new look for the week...


Not every time wigs and braids , sometimes natural corn rows...

STEPS TO GET THIS LOOK

  1. Apply banana hair mask .. read banana hair mask here
  2. Rinse off with cool water
  3. shampoo with warm water
  4. Rinse off shampoo and finally
  5. Pour cold water all over hair to close the hair cuticles
  6. Dab hair with a T-Shirt, non cotton
  7. Seal wet hair with shea butter . Shea butter absorb into the hair better when wet. 
  8. Part hair into two and weave each part in  corn rows
MAKEUP PRODUCTS

  1. Classic primer ---cheap yea but works wonders
  2. Mary kay foundation 
  3. Bobi brown eye shadow filler
  4. Mac global glow bronzer
  5. Sleek eyeshadow
  6. Milani Icon red lipstick
  7. Bennye topaz setting  powder
  8. Milani powder...

There you go, my basic look for the week... Cherio




No comments:

Post a Comment