F Red Palm Oil Can Grow Your Hair .....WHAT!!! - naturalfinegeh

Thursday 25 May 2017

Red Palm Oil Can Grow Your Hair .....WHAT!!!

Good morning my neighbors! its been a minute . I have been off the scene for a very long time , all thanks to my job. Being a software developer can easily displace other hobbies in your life , bhet I refuse to displace my blogging heheheee......Any ways, my hair and I have been up to series of adventures. I discovered yet again another remedy to make your hair fab and long , drum rolll.......................................RED PALM OIL *shocked*Yes you read right. This this baby here is a miracle worker for hair growth.

WHAT IS RED PALM OIL?

It is regarded as a sacred healing food by many civilizations, including the ancient Egyptians, crude  red palm fruit oil should be regarded as one of the most nutritious edible oils in the world. This is not the same as palm kernel oil , It is derived from the fruit of the oil palm tree (Elaeis guineensis) and is referred to as "red palm oil". 
NATURAL HAIR AND SKIN BENEFITS
Red palm oil is rich in vitamin E which tremendously benefits the hair by promoting cell growth of the hair follicles, resulting in  stronger hair. Vitamin E also reduces the effect of graying  and hair loss. The carotenes in red palm oil is also responsible for the growth and division of cells and will prevent the hair from becoming weak and brittle. Oilypedia says that the saturated fats and lipids make this a perfect moisturizer for our skin and hair. 
Palm oil can be found in shampoos, conditioners , lotions etc, but why buy these when i can use it raw, straight from my kitchen? For the past one month, i have been rubbing palm oil on my skin at night and I and it is essentially good for removing dirt and oil form the skin and hair . I have seen some improvement in my skin tone and texture. It also contains a re-fatting agent that helps to restore our hair and skin’s natural oils that standard soaps and shampoos are known for stripping.
Palm oil is so rich that it is great for all hair types so you do not have to worry about your hair type , just enjoy this free gift. It is essentially suitable for  dryness, hair loss, or scalp ailments. You can experiment and try out your own red palm oil recipies, follow the link and be great , loll  Fred Fro's DIY Deep Conditioner recipe.
I drop my golden pen here , try this out and thank me later.. cheers xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment